Date(s) - 06/13/2018
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Yarn & Thread Expressions
Combine the magic of short rows with the changing colors of a gently self-striping yarn to create a scarf that is evocative of this island garden. Its colors reflect the crystal clear waters of a Bermudian sea with its shoals and reefs, its waves washing up onto a coral beach, while pastel-colored houses line the shore.
Skills you will learn/use
- Short row construction
- Eyelet lace
- Intentional color pooling
Supplies you will need
- Bermuda Scarf Pattern – about $8 on Ravelry
- 765 yards of heavy fingering or light DK, self-striping yarn
- Mini-Tempo, Acquerello, Zauberwoole, Painted Desert, Lace Merino DK, Cana Ruca, Roamer
- Size 7 needles – suggest circular that is long enough to hold all the stitches
- Darning needle
Remember: Knit-Alongs are free when you purchase your yarn at Yarn & Thread expressions. Pleas e plan to work only on the current or recently past KAL project.
Bookings are closed for this event.