Date(s) - 03/07/2018
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
What could be cuter than a this adorable hedgehog created with the surprisingly soft Tinsel Chunky yarn from King Cole? These little guys are loved by children and adults alike! In fact, Carole E recently knit up a whole “array” of these critters for her family reunion. (BTW, “array” is the term for a group of hedgehogs.)
We will be working on these together beginning February 28 and ending March 14. Don’t worry if you missed the first meeting, just come by for the yarn and pattern and get started on this fairly easy project.
- Pattern available in shop – $5
- One skein of King Cole Tinsel Chunky
- One skein of DK weight yarn for the head and feet
- Small amount of black DK for the face
- Pair each of US 3 and US 9 needles
- Darning needle
Skills You’ll Use
- Knitting with novelty yarn
- Inreasing and decreasing
- Embroidering on knitting
Remember: Knit-Alongs are free when you purchase your yarn at Yarn & Thread expressions. Please plan to work only on the current or recently past KAL project.