Date(s) - 07/11/2018
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Just in time for Christmas, we will be creating these adorable stockings from November 15 – December 3 – excluding November 22 (Thanksgiving Eve)
You must purchase the kit to participate and supplies are limited so please either purchase online or come by the shop to pick yours up.
Skills You’ll Use
- Knitting in the round
- Color work
- Afterthought heel
Materials You’ll Need
- Snowflake and Trees Stocking Kit
- US Size 6 DPNs, long circular or two circulars
- US Size 4 DPNs, long circular or two circulars
- Darning needle
- US Size G crochet hook for provisional cast-on
- Smooth waste yarn for provisional cast-on and heel
Bookings are closed for this event.