Date(s) - 07/20/2017
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you have perfect skeins of yarn in your stash left over from a project? How about yarn that has been waiting for a project for a long time? Maybe it’s not the right color for you or you just can’t think of what you want to make? You may even have several skeins that you got for a project that you decided not to make?
Join us at the Yarn & Thread Expressions on July 20 from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. for our first-ever Yarn Swap! That’s right – bring in your neglected skeins and trade them with other fiber enthusiasts for something you really love!
Here’s how it will work:
- Gather your full skeins that are in perfect condition that still have the label – it will be a good idea if you have an idea of the value of each skein
- Bring them to Yarn & Thread Expressions beginning at 5 p.m. on July 20
- You will be given an area to display your offerings
- Browse what the other guests are offering and, when you find something you love, negotiate with that person for a swap. You may even have to do a few swaps to get what you want!
- Remember – it’s all in good fun – so bring your best bargaining skills and your sense of humor!
What else will be happening:
- The shop will provide refreshments to enjoy as you shop and swap
- Everyone who participates will receive a coupon good for 10% off non-sale items – use it during the event or within 30 days following the event!
- Select yarns will be on sale
We have just a few rules:
- Play nice – we are here to have fun so please keep that in mind as you barter with your fellow yarn enthusiasts
- Bring yarn that is in full skeins and in good condition with labels attached
- Anything you don’t trade goes home with you
- You MUST register in advance to participate – the cost is $5 per person.
Bookings are closed for this event.